Search this site:
To make things easier on me,
and so you know what to expect,
I’ve set up a this
schedule page for both of us.
Here are the articles to be posted
one time per week-
- MONDAY– 2 articles every Monday
- MOTIVATION: Published each Monday morning. Some inspiration and motivation to start your week off on the right note. (This series is the former “daily inspiration”)
- MEDITATION: Every Monday afternoon, a different meditation article will be posted.
- TEACHING TUESDAY– Tuesday articles alternate between 2 blog series-
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY– Wednesday’s are dedicated to diabetes awareness. There will be 2 articles on Wednesday’s
- THANKFUL THURSDAY– Each Thursday I feature at least 1 fellow blogger article. I try to post recipes, but also look for health, nutrition and inspirational articles. Let me know if you’d like to be featured on THANKFUL THURSDAY
- FRIDAY– There are articles on Fridays-
- Happiness Is... – This post, formerly a daily post, is meant to be fun and a bit silly. I include
- FEEL GOOD FRIDAY– Inspirational and motivational articles to end your week on a positive note.
- ALLERGY-FREE FRIDAY– Daily living tips and recipes exclusively free from all allergens. It won’t be the normal “list”, but will feature 1 each week.
- SUNDAY– My personal food journal. In which I discuss my struggles with food.
Let me know
if there’s something
you’d like to see
posted on my site.
My latest posts
25 Little known facts about Thanksgiving
It’s my blogiversary! Here’s my first post ~ Do you hold onto your anger?
Your Allergy Free Thanksgiving
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~ Voltaire
9 Thanksgiving Recipes You Won’t Want to Miss! — The Nautical Wheeler
Healthy Food Tips: 7 Secret “Healthy” Foods You Should Avoid
Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others? ~ Voltaire
Easy Brine Recipes…Give that turkey some flavor!
Thankful Thursday: Savoury Thanksgiving Pie (Vegetarian) ~ Jody Karen
Healthy Food Tips: 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily
30 Second Videos – Stuffed Pork Loin Wrapped in Bacon
I don’t normally eat much pork, but this one looks tasty! God Read on...