Search this site:
To make things easier on me,
and so you know what to expect,
I’ve set up a this
schedule page for both of us.
Here are the articles to be posted
one time per week-
- MONDAY– 2 articles every Monday
- MOTIVATION: Published each Monday morning. Some inspiration and motivation to start your week off on the right note. (This series is the former “daily inspiration”)
- MEDITATION: Every Monday afternoon, a different meditation article will be posted.
- TEACHING TUESDAY– Tuesday articles alternate between 2 blog series-
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY– Wednesday’s are dedicated to diabetes awareness. There will be 2 articles on Wednesday’s
- THANKFUL THURSDAY– Each Thursday I feature at least 1 fellow blogger article. I try to post recipes, but also look for health, nutrition and inspirational articles. Let me know if you’d like to be featured on THANKFUL THURSDAY
- FRIDAY– There are articles on Fridays-
- Happiness Is... – This post, formerly a daily post, is meant to be fun and a bit silly. I include
- FEEL GOOD FRIDAY– Inspirational and motivational articles to end your week on a positive note.
- ALLERGY-FREE FRIDAY– Daily living tips and recipes exclusively free from all allergens. It won’t be the normal “list”, but will feature 1 each week.
- SUNDAY– My personal food journal. In which I discuss my struggles with food.
Let me know
if there’s something
you’d like to see
posted on my site.
My latest posts
You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. ~ A. A. Milne
How to eat healthy: Food Additives – The Basics
30 Second Videos – Creamy Broccoli Stem Gratin
Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~ A. A. Milne
The Power of Gratitude
Meditation Monday: Chair Yoga
30 Second Videos – Desk Yoga
If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes! ~ Unknown
Feel Good Friday: The Dance Party – Dr. Sean Stephenson