“Ditch coffee with green tea and juices**
I don’t understand the gratification people get by bragging about their addiction to coffee (or tea). Having a cup or two is fine, but gulping down seven to eight cups of caffeine isn’t doing you any good. To bid goodbye to coffee-addiction, replace coffee with green tea or natural juices. Loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, they can have powerful effects on your health.
Benefits of green tea and juices
- Catechin in green tea prevents cell damage and promotes cell growth
- Amino acid L-theanine improve brain function
- Prevents skin aging and Alzheimer and Parkinson disease
- Lowers the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Helps you lose weight and lowers the risk of obesity”
This post is from: medium.com
** I personally would limit juice to fresh veggie juice. Fruit juice is quite high in sugar.