This article was originally posted last summer. The video is SO FUNNY! Enjoy!
About a year ago, I posted an article about the benefits of laughing. Yes, other than being just plain fun, laughing has actual health benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Protects the heart
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Improves sleep quality and reduce insomnia
- Improves your social life
- Helps you lose weight
- Keeps you young
- Improves the creative process
- Improves memory
Laughing for 15 minutes every day can:
- Increase your pain tolerance by 10%
- Equivalent to a 2 hour nap
- Burn between 10 and 40 calories
- Improves memory by up to 40%
- Same as 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week
If you’d like to see a video on the 10 benefits of laughter, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
So to help you out, toward your 15 minute goal for today, I have wonderfully funny, downright HILARIOUS video called DAD AT THE COMEDY BARN. (9 MINUTES)
Have a look, and I DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH!
(Bet you laugh, A LOT!)
Look for this new series, Laughter Therapy, on occasion. Anytime I find something amusing, I’ll try to share it with you through this new series.
Until next time…Namaste my friends!