Laughter Therapy: David Dean Talks about Men and Women
Today’s video is with stand up comedian David Dean. Here are a few quotes from his website bio:
- “David Dean has been doing stand-up comedy for over 25 years.
- David has entertained troops at military bases all over the United States, Germany and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- Over the last 10 years, David has led week long mission trips to the Dominican Republic.”
In today’s video, he discusses the differences in the sense of humor between men and women ENJOY! (Scroll to the bottom for the video)
About a year ago, I posted an article about the benefits of laughing. Yes, other than being just plain fun, laughing has actual health benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Protects the heart
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Improves sleep quality and reduce insomnia
- Improves your social life
- Helps you lose weight
- Keeps you young
- Improves the creative process
- Improves memory
Laughing for 15 minutes every day can:
- Increase your pain tolerance by 10%
- Equivalent to a 2 hour nap
- Burn between 10 and 40 calories
- Improves memory by up to 40%
- Same as 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week
If you’d like to see a video on the 10 benefits of laughter, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
David Dean Talks about Men and Women
Until next time…Namaste my friends!