Ahh, the holidays season is here! During this time of year, full of sugary treats and fattening snacks, it’s good to have a few healthy recipes in your box. So, this week, each morning, I’m posting a healthy holiday recipe. I hope you enjoy!
Today we have: BRIE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Brie Stuffed Mushrooms
Have a dinner or cocktail party coming up for the holiday season? These delicious, creamy bites will do the trick
- 12 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 small wedge of Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs (you can buy these gluten free)
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean and remove stems from mushrooms, then place in a baking dish and drizzle with 2 tbs olive oil.
- Place 1 tbs Brie into each mushroom
- Combine remaining ingredients and place a small scoop of the mixture into each mushroom.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mushroom is tender. PHOTO CREDIT: https://whatsgabycooking.com/brie-stuffed-mushrooms/
PHOTO CREDIT: https://whatsgabycooking.com/brie-stuffed-mushrooms/