Many of my Fit by 50 meals are low carb, so I’m always on the lookout.
The key to sticking with any eating plan, is a variety of tasty food.
This week, I’ll be focusing on easy ways to make delicious keto/low carb meals.
Tasty…delicious…spicy jambalaya recipe today!
Ingredients for 5 servings:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (1.5 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1lb chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 8oz smoked turkey sausage, cut into chunks
- 8oz jumbo raw shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in quarters (about 8-10 tomatoes)
- 8oz tomato sauce (no salt if available)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups raw cauliflower rice (you can purchase this already made or make your own – see my note below)
- Green onions, thinly sliced
Until next time… Namaste my friends