Morning Video Series: 4 Hacks for Avocado Lovers
I love avocado, but my better half does not. I’d like to try and incorporate this healthy fruit into our daily diet, but I’ll have to get creative. Why do I want to incorporate it? There are many proven health benefits. Each day this week, I’ll list 2 different health benefits AND, post a video, showcasing a different way to use this amazing plant.
Health Benefits of avocados (1)
- LOTS OF FIBER!
- A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of avocado contains 7 grams of fiber. (Approximately- 27% of the RDA.)
- REDUCE RISK OF HEART DISEASE!
- “Reduce total cholesterol levels significantly.
- Reduce blood triglycerides by up to 20%.
- Lower LDL cholesterol by up to 22%.
- Increase HDL (the “good”) cholesterol by up to 11%.”