For those of you with allergies….here are a few ideas for the big day!
If you’re making an allergy free Thanksgiving this year, I’m sharing all my secrets. Get cozy and settle in for all options free from gluten, egg, dairy, oat, and nuts. By now you have a Thanksgiving to plan, so let’s get started.
T U R K E Y
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, room-temperature
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 12 lb turkey, fresh or defrosted
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 stalk celery, chunked
- 1 carrot, chunked
- 1 head garlic, cut in half horizontally
Heat oven to 375° while you combine butter, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the turkey breast-side up in a roasting pan. Sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper. Place the onion, celery, carrot and garlic inside. Using your hands, rub the turkey with the butter mixture…
View original post 411 more words