As we are in the season of Cranberries, I thought I’d share this amazing recipe with you all. You could use coconut sugar in place of the brown sugar. YUM!
This dish is all about the sauce. You can either use half of it as a glaze, while roasting your pork tenderloin, or serve it on top of your grilled pork chops. I’ve included both methods in the instructions below.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, OR 4 thick pork chops
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup apple, pealed and chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
Directions for Pork Loin Version
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a sauce pot, combine cranberries, apple, sugar, water, onion, ginger, curry and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, trim the fat off of the pork loin and rub with the…
View original post 229 more words