This dish is all about the sauce. You can either use half of it as a glaze, while roasting your pork tenderloin, or serve it on top of your grilled pork chops. I’ve included both methods in the instructions below.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, OR 4 thick pork chops
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup apple, pealed and chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
Directions for Pork Loin Version
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a sauce pot, combine cranberries, apple, sugar, water, onion, ginger, curry and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, trim the fat off of the pork loin and rub with the…