What’s the best health advice ever?
LAUGH AT LEAST
It has been scientifically proven
to make you healthier.
10 Health benefits of laughter
- Reduces stress
- Protects the heart
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Improves sleep quality and reduce insomnia
- Improves your social life
- Helps you lose weight
- Keeps you young
- Improves the creative process
- Improves memory
Here’s what laughing for
can do for you:
- Increase your pain tolerance by 10%
- Equivalent to a 2 hour nap
- Burn between 10 and 40 calories
- Improves memory by up to 40%
- Same as 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week
Here’s a video highlighting
10 benefits of laughter
So, now that you know how beneficial laughing is,
are you ready for your 15 minutes of laughter therapy?
Here are 3 comedians talking about
family, marriage and raising kids.
The Skype Laughter Chain
If the comedians didn’t do it for you, try this video.
I was laughing so hard
I had tears streaming down my face!
This was recommended by my 16 year old son!
I hope you enjoyed your
laughter therapy for today. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend.
God Bless! Namaste!