A quick and easy recipe (oh…healthy too!) with dates and nuts. Dip them in dark chocolate for an added touch. (as shown in the photo!) YUM!
Bliss balls are everywhere on health food blogs and in shops and they’re surprisingly easy to make! These ones have 100 calories each so provide a great afternoon pick me up/alternative to chocolate or crisps. You can add pretty much anything to them to your taste. Mine are dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in chia seeds but goji berries, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut or whatever else will work just as well.
- 150g almonds
- 100g walnuts
- 250g chopped, pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Blend the nuts in a food processor
- Add in the dates and mix again
- Remove from processor and put into a large mixing bowl
- Add the cocoa and the salt and mix
- Add the water – the mixture needs to be sticky enough to be rolled (but not too sticky or it will be gross)
View original post 12 more words