On this Meditation Monday, I have focused on mindfulness and mindful eating. So, for tonight’s daily inspiration, I present you with an inspirational video from Tony Robbins. In the video, Tony discusses how to shift your mind from a negative mindset to a positive mindset.
Here is a brief summary
of Tony’s 5 steps to a positive
- Feed the mind– read, think, focus, take control of your thoughts and what you’re here to give.
- Feed the body– get physical, change your body, lift weights, go for a run.
- Find a role model – someone to inspire you and show you the way
- Develop a plan – get yourself into action, get a plan
- Feed your spirit– find what you’re grateful for, take time to pray or meditate and give to others.
“You’re not skeptical or pessimistic, you’re gutless. It takes no guts or courage to be a pessimist, to say it’s not going to work, to try and find out what’s wrong. What’s wrong is always available…So is what’s right.”
~ Tony Robbins