It’s AWARD Time!
Once again, I’m going to break my “award-free” status to do an award blog. I’ve been nominated for 3 more awards, which all came in around the same time, so, I decided to go ahead and accept. I am so very grateful to all my nominators. It’s wonderful to be acknowledged by other phenomenal bloggers. That being said, I’d like to apologize to my nominators for taking so long to post this blog. FYI-ALL NOMINATIONS WILL BE AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE. (This will be a bit long, so bare with me) ON WITH THE SHOW…
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog – DONE
- List the rules – DONE
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you! – DONE
- Write a post to show your award – DOING IT NOW
- Share a link to your best post(s) –
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created – rather than commenting on each blog, I’ll just say that in my opinion, they are awesome, each and everyone of them in their own way, and it only takes a click, Beautiful People, to find out for yourselves!
The first award is the “BLOG-A-HOLIC AWARD”. I was nominated by the exceptional blog KOOL KOSHER KITCHEN. Dolly at KOOL KOSHER KITCHEN has a wonderful blog with amazing, flavorful and unique recipes. I urge you to check it out. Thank you to Dolly for the nomination and her belief in me, my blog and the message I’m trying to spread.
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
BEST POST(S) I have many posts that I like. My favorite post is one I just posted on St. Patrick’s Day- Daily Inspiration-In Memory of a Friend, since this post was dedicated to the memory of my best friend. Other favorites include: Ultimate Guide to Nutrients and How to Eat Healthy blog series.
3 Interesting Facts about Me:
- I lived in England for 3 1/2 years
- I’m thinking about getting a Doctorate in Holistic Health
- I have 2 sons
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
Display Award Logo-done
List The Rules-done
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link-done
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
Say 3 Things About Yourself
Nominate From 10 to 20 Bloggers
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
Share Your Best Post
I have been nominated for THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD, BY Once Upon My World. This is a wonderful blog about travel, food, books, writing and life. Check out her blog! THANKS SO MUCH COLLETTE FOR MY NOMINATION!
Here’s a link to the original post.
A little background on what the Mystery Blogger Award is: It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okota Enigma
3 Things About Me:
- My husband and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in April.
- I love horses
- I dream of living in a cabin on a mountaintop
5 Questions to answer:
- What prompted you to start blogging?-I wrote a blog for a credit union for which I used to work. When I quit to go back to school, I missed blogging, so I decided to blog about what I was learning in school.
- What are your favorite books? – It’s difficult for me to pinpoint one book. I enjoyed reading with my kids when they were younger-we read many books-HARRY POTTER and ARTEMIS FOWL books were our favorites.
- Share one of your favorite quotes- I love this quote from Mother Teresa. It reminds us that love is more important than judgement.
- Are you pursuing writing/blogging on a full time basis?-eventually, when I am done with school, yes, it will become part of my full time job.
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be? Antarctica-I dream of traveling to all 7 continents-it’s on my bucket list.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
- Your greatest fear?
- If you had the opportunity to be a colonist on mars, would you go?
- If you could ask God 1 question-AND GET AN ANSWER-what would you ask?
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
I am so happy to be nominated for the SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD! It’s amazing and I am so grateful! Thank you so much One Way to Health for the nomination and please people do check out her blog. Monica is a nutritionist who shares her knowledge and love of food through her blog. Make sure to check it out!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- If you could go back in time, what would you change? While I would love to go back in time just to see history in the making, I wouldn’t change anything. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, both good and bad. There are lessons in everything that happens. There would be too much risk in making changes.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself with a doctorate in Holistic Health and Nutrition, with a full time blog and nutrition business-helping people heal themselves.
- What is the thing you love to do the most? Spend time with my family. or spend time in the woods/nature.
- If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go? I dream of one day living in a cabin on top of a mountain.
- What is your favorite movie of all times? I have many, but two movies stand out: THE OUTSIDERS and MR. HOLLAND’S OPUS.
- What is your dream job? Being a nutritionist and blogger
- If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be? Chia seeds-they are a complete protein and super healthy. Ancient warriors used to survive on these for days/weeks at a time.
- Do you listen to music when you write your posts? No, I generally like it quiet when I write.
- What do you like to do on the weekends? I normally catch up on house/school work, take walks with my dog and just relax with my family.
- Do you blog everyday? I try to, yes.
- Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today. My husband, without a doubt. He is amazing and so supportive of my endeavors.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Would you want to know the place and time of your death? why or why not?
- What are you most grateful for?
- what is your biggest pet peeve?
- Apple Pie or Chocolate Cake?
- Pizza-Chicago style or New York?
- If you could keep only 5 possessions, what would they be?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- If you were invisible for 1 day, what would you do?
- What is your favorite season and why?
My nominees:-I am nominating these 5 bloggers for ALL THREE AWARDS!!
- Joann Chateau
- Inspire life
- Reflections on Existance
- Thoughts and Emotions
- Ben Aqiba