I AM REPOSTING THIS ARTICLE, ORIGINALLY POSTED IN JANUAY. THE INCLUDED VIDEO, FEATURES 100 YEAR OLD INDIVIDUALS, GIVING WONDERFUL ADVICE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GRANDMOTHER!
I found an article, from Dr. Mercola, which highlights tips from astounding individuals who are 100+ years old. I knew I had to share this, because my own beautiful, wonderful and amazing Grandmother will turn 100 years old in March.
This one is dedicated to you Grandma!
When you watch the video, (13:29) you’ll see they don’t look anywhere near their chronological age. What are their secrets? (These come directly from the article)
- Emotional Resilience and Optimism Help You Stay Young at Heart
- Centenarians Eat Real Food…(The Purple Almond adds: Hmmm-who’s been telling you to do this? 😉 )
- Strong Relationships, Fond Memories and Living in the Moment
- Helping Others Will Come Back to You Hundreds-Fold
- Being a Lifelong Learner Is Linked to Longevity
- There Is No Set Pattern for Why Some People Live to 100 and Beyond
- ‘Keep Right on to the End of the Road’
Here is the video, directly from the article:
To read the whole article follow the link below:
Three centenarians share words of wisdom on longevity; although each is unique, they share an impressive amount of fortitude and emotional resilience.