OK, here’s the first tag! I was nominated by the talented Smiling Dreamer for this interesting tag. Her blog is amazing. Please make sure and check it out.
I must be honest, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do here. But…here we go anyway! 🙂
Thank you to David for creating this tag!Thank you to Smiling Dreamer for choosing me to do this tag! You are an astounding and talented blogger and it’s wonderful for you to include me. 🙂
- My husband-for supporting me during my new adventures
- My professor-for challenging me to be the best scientist possible
- Ottawa Ontario Canada-It is a beautiful city, with gorgeous architecture. We attended the Changing of the Guard ceremony. We also went to the Star Trek exhibit at the Air and Space Museum. (The Star Fleet Academy Experience)
- Cheese steak in Philadelphia-Even though I wasn’t able to eat the bread, the steak and cheese was great!
- Starting my blog has got to be the best event of 2016. I’ve discovered a new side of myself.
- I don’t really have any major purchases this past year. I don’t normally buy fancy stuff. My favorite purchase would be a Star Fleet Academy sweatshirt in Canada
- I’d love to have 1000 followers by the end of the year. (that my be unrealistic)
- Do one random act of kindness each day
- Attend my Grandmother’s 100th birthday
- Somewhere in South America
- I live on the east coast in the USA. Prior to going gluten-free, one of my favorite east coast foods are crab cakes, which are NOT gluten-free. I’d LOVE to find a decent gluten-free, semi-authentic crab cake!
BLOGGERS I TAG FOR BOTH TAGS!
- JOURNEY TOWARD HEALING
- WHERE TO NEXT
- FITNESS GRAD
- INVISIBLE ILLNESS
- THE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS
- HAPPY HANNAH LOVE
- BELL PAPILLON 24/7
- A MIXED BAG
- LIFES FINE WHINE