I’ve been tagged!
OK, here’s the first tag! I was nominated by the talented Smiling Dreamer for this interesting tag. Her blog is amazing. Please make sure and check it out.
I must be honest, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do here. But…here we go anyway! 🙂
A – Amazing
C – Competitive
E – Eccentric
F – Faithful
G – Glorious
J – Jokey
N – Nimble
O – Organized
P – Pleasant
S – Sensible
T – Tender
U – Upbeat
V – Vibrant
X – Xenodochial (means friendly to strangers)
Y – Yeasty
Z – Zealous
1. Mention Creator of tag
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
5. Tag 9 other bloggers & let them know
Thank you to David
for creating this tag!
Thank you to Smiling Dreamer
for choosing me to do this tag! You are an astounding and talented blogger and it’s wonderful for you to include me. 🙂
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
- My husband-for supporting me during my new adventures
- My professor-for challenging me to be the best scientist possible
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
- Cheese steak in Philadelphia-Even though I wasn’t able to eat the bread, the steak and cheese was great!
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
- Starting my blog has got to be the best event of 2016. I’ve discovered a new side of myself.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
- I don’t really have any major purchases this past year. I don’t normally buy fancy stuff. My favorite purchase would be a Star Fleet Academy sweatshirt in Canada
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- I’d love to have 1000 followers by the end of the year. (that my be unrealistic)
- Do one random act of kindness each day
- Attend my Grandmother’s 100th birthday
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
- Somewhere in South America
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
- I live on the east coast in the USA. Prior to going gluten-free, one of my favorite east coast foods are crab cakes, which are NOT gluten-free. I’d LOVE to find a decent gluten-free, semi-authentic crab cake!
BLOGGERS I TAG FOR BOTH TAGS!
- JOURNEY TOWARD HEALING
- WHERE TO NEXT
- FITNESS GRAD
- INVISIBLE ILLNESS
- THE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS
- HAPPY HANNAH LOVE
- BELL PAPILLON 24/7
- A MIXED BAG
- LIFES FINE WHINE